Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Neiman Marcus Dip

Review by Lyndee:


Ingredients:
5 - 6 green onions
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits
1 pkg. slivered almonds

Chop the green onions.  Mix the onions, cheese, mayo, bacon bits, and slivered almonds together. Chill for a couple hours. Serve with Ritz crackers or corn chips.


So I’m kind of known among family and friends as being the dip queen.  I’m proud of that title.  During a family get together a few weeks ago I wanted to try a new dip.  It’s summer and it’s hot so I didn’t want to make a warm dip or use a crockpot since we were camping.  I had seen this recipe multiple times on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.  It was cheap and easy to make.  The crunch of the slivered almonds was perfect with the bacon bits and green onion.  I served this with Ritz but you could definitely do corn chips or club crackers as well.  Will definitely make this again. It doesn't make a giant batch so if you are feeding a large crowd, you might want to double it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment