Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cheesy Sleazy Pizza


Cheesy Sleazy

Review by Lyndee:
I don’t know anyone that doesn’t love pizza.  It’s one of my favorite food groups for sure! Sometimes though, you have to switch it up from the standard pepperoni or sausage and get a little crazy.  I often make personal size pita pizzas to save on calories and because my family doesn’t always want to ride the crazy pizza train with me.  I often enjoy ham with pineapple or sauerkraut on my pizza and well, they just like it straight up meat.  The other day I remembered an oldie but goodie my friends and I used to make called Cheesy Sleazy. 

1 piece flatout foldit bread
Reduced fat cream cheese
Diced jalepeno
Ham or Canadian bacon
Shredded cheese

Spread the cream cheese on your foldit bread as a “sauce”.  Top with ham or Canadian bacon (I used ham).  Sprinkle with diced jalapenos.  At this point I sprinkle with garlic powder as well.  Cover with shredded mozzarella, cheddar or a combo of the two.  

Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. I love to use my favorite kitchen appliance, the Pizazz, for making my pizzas.  Note that if you use reduced fat cheese like I do, it doesn’t melt quite the same as regular cheese but it still tastes awesome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment